Hello, Sweet Friends. Have we got an important post for you today! We actually cannot wait to share our recipe so will keep the talking MINIMAL. You do, after all, have to freeze that watermelon AND rose. Ding ding, this here is a recipe for Frose. So that you can drink Frose all Day with Bae. Oh yeah, we know it rhymed, they don’t pay us the big bucks for nothing.
Obviously, no one pays us to do that. It’s horrible. Horribly aswesome though. Should we stop judging and just get into the recipe?! Yeah, that’s what we thought.
- 1 Bottle of Rose, frozen (slightly, this won’t freeze all of the way)
- 1 Watermelon, blended and frozen (easiest way is in ice trays)
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup (IF you want, we don’t usually add it)
- Blend all ingredients together
- Serve in cute glasses, while still frozen with any fruit of your choice and a side of lime
- Frose all day, with bae
Michelle & Samantha